GEN 2 Pass through wires!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imranp128

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m new to the forums. I have a 2018 raptor. I’ve seen all the information about finding the pass through wires behind the passenger kick Panel in the 2017.

I’ve taken off the kick panel and searched and searched but I cannot find the pass through wires for the six switches. Can anyone please help me?

OP
OP
I

imranp128

Reaction score
I understand that. I’ve read it all. I just can’t find the pass through wires where everyone says it is. I’ve removed the panels. I just don’t see it. Can someone give some guidance and not a smart Alec answer

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’m new to the forums. I have a 2018 raptor. I’ve seen all the information about finding the pass through wires behind the passenger kick Panel in the 2017.

I’ve taken off the kick panel and searched and searched but I cannot find the pass through wires for the six switches. Can anyone please help me?

Just keep looking, there will be like 1" black ends. Mine were really hard to find and I still only found 3 wires, they are buried in black tape so just start to unravel it. They are there.

Seartrip

Reaction score
Ironman is right-

They're in there, and the SOBs at Ford didn't make it easy to get to them. Mine were in the big wire bundle under the tape, and on the back side of the bundle, no less. Never comforting to be yanking and digging around in the wire bundle thinking you might break a wire.

As described, they have a black plastic dip coating on the ends of the wires about an inch long. So start peeling back some of the wire bundle tape and try to spot the black ends. You should find six wires with those black ends, and you can dig out the group of them and pull to get some slack. Some of the wire gauges are rather small, and there isn't much length on them.

aschiller98

Reaction score
When I installed the light bar on my 2017 raptor the pass through wires were behind the glove box, just like the Gen 1 trucks, they should be a big bundle of multicolored wires.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand that. I’ve read it all. I just can’t find the pass through wires where everyone says it is. I’ve removed the panels. I just don’t see it. Can someone give some guidance and not a smart Alec answer

Give me a call. I’ll talk you through it.

Jeff
781-603-8182

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found them by accident when tappin into a fuse for my dash cam. As others have said, they are there, might have to dig a bit. Use a flashlight

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Alec isn't a member here.

From the above links posted trying to help you find the Pass Thru wires.

Hint: Passenger side Kick Panel...

35261923911_09a7ab6d7f_z.jpg