New (worthless) article from Jalopnik

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
everyone on there just seems to want to get a dig in or some stupid comment

Hopefully a better story from an actual motor journalistic site will come back with some good information. It's probably better if they also turn comments off.

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
Jalopnik is a conundrum. They're liberal millenial bloggers who don't have a pot to **** in. They like cars but they hate the rich people who own the really nice one's. They're really self-loathing snarky cocksuckers who produce crap content. Some of them may actually grow up to be the one's they hate.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when I opened this thread all I expected to see was a link to jalopniks main website. Because everything they do is worthless.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Full Disclosure: Ford needed us to drive the new Raptor so badly they put me on a train to San Diego, left me alone with a whole buffet and then let me have at the truck for a couple hours under the supervision of one of their executives on Sunday. On Monday, we drive off-road. "

Yeah, because they're just that special. Never mind the 100's of other media attendees that had the same treatment. :rolleyes:

"The new Raptor sits on all-terrain BF Goodrich KO2 tires. These came out a couple years ago and have basically been considered the benchmark for daily drivers that go off-road. "

False. These are entirely new from the current KO2.

"The 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 makes itself known through a fat four-inch true dual exhaust system, but once it’s running, you’re liable to forget it if you keep your foot light enough."

Incorrect. Dual 3" not 4".

The whole article sounded like they want to hate it but just can't find enough reason to.