Getting excited...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bedliner cant be much of a delay. My truck was built on 1/10 and is on a truck almost to my dealer

OP
OP
L

LBizzle

Reaction score
Don't know. The deal was done through a family friend and they pushed mine ahead.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Join the club. I ordered 7/30 and still no VIN.

I'm a member of the club, yay! ...not. Ordered 9/15, according to dealer allocation # 6 of 17, optioned bead locks, no VIN/build date, no nothin. Unscheduled clean as of last Friday. Haven't heard anything about delays or constraints on my order. Will msg FS today or tomorrow. I'm just getting tired of the same response. Sorry to all you dudes waiting even longer than I have.
:(

Autophanatic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wolff and Autophanatic, I was getting ready to get irritated until I got to your posts... I ordered mid-November and still don't have a VIN or production date, but I really feel for you two.

Mine doesn't have any of the options that LBizzle listed, so I'm hoping to get scheduled soon...

Well I'm glad I could help with some irritation therapy :handshake:

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

I'm a member of the club, yay! ...not. Ordered 9/15, according to dealer allocation # 6 of 17, optioned bead locks, no VIN/build date, no nothin. Unscheduled clean as of last Friday. Haven't heard anything about delays or constraints on my order. Will msg FS today or tomorrow. I'm just getting tired of the same response. Sorry to all you dudes waiting even longer than I have.
:(

Moratorium Club members are stacking attendance deep with this new Raptor :mad:. The same response...over and over.....and over again does get tiresome doesn't it?

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

10/24 here and still unscheduled clean with hope dwindling...

Miker397,
Don't lose hope! Not yet. Perhaps I am foolish to still hang on to any. Some have already voiced it is false placed hope, for anyone to have ordered back in July of 2016, and to still be "unscheduled clean". However, Ford still tells me my order is "real and allocated", and my ever-hopeful dealer still keeps repeating "March" as my delivery date. Now, my mood will be entirely different if May 1st rolls around and I still haven't received it. At that point, very likely I would lose all hope as well.....and be hoping to take my business to the hopefully-in-the-works RAM Rebel TRX. The holidays always slow things down....so let's wait until next month rolls around.....and possibly things will turn around for many people waiting.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, hang in there. Im in the no VIN club too but I can see the light. Most of that Ramp 59 bs is cleared up and they are moving units so If you have an allocation its only a matter of time.