Anyone Get A Build Date Yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thursday I got an email from Ford saying that my Ranger Raptor got scheduled to be built the week of 3/18/24. The email also included my vin#.
FWIW I ordered it 12/26/23. There's a few guys on the Ranger6G forum that ordered last summer and still aren't scheduled yet.

GLT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. My order was confirmed by Ford on May 28; still waiting. I received another email from Ford on Jan. 3 saying "we're still confirming your build date."

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. My order was confirmed by Ford on May 28; still waiting. I received another email from Ford on Jan. 3 saying "we're still confirming your build date."
Same. Ordered 5/30 and no progress. I'd expect nothing less from Ford by now.

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
I ordered mine in August. My build date, (received 1 week ago) is the week of February 19th. Usually there's component shortages that may determine that it's later or earlier. Here's my order items:
- Azure Gray
- Keyless keypad
- Beadlock wheels
- Spray-in bedliner
- Wheel locks

RaptorRnr

Reaction score
I received an update that my truck was in production on 2/22. Then a week later I received this message from Ford - "We want to provide you with the latest update on your Ranger Raptor® vehicle order. We’ve made great progress on your new Ford vehicle but have unfortunately experienced unexpected delays. Rest assured, our team is diligently addressing these challenges to complete your vehicle as soon as possible. We genuinely appreciate your understanding and patience during this time and will continue to provide regular updates every step of the way."

No update has been posted since. No word on why it's been delayed. Have they discovered a problem they must fix or are they having a parts shortage? It's odd there's nothing online about it. It seems like they built a handful of them for the press and then suddenly stopped. A friend at Ford said there's no internal updates either.

OP
OP
NASSTY

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The tracker says mine was shipped 4/1/24 and says Estimated Delivery 04/11/2024 - 04/24/2024.