Gen 2 Issues/Dislikes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:supergay: Someone is butthurt.

No. I figured you were completely ignorant on the topic and you just confirmed it. To run your mouth like you have with no evidence is embarrassing, childish, and pathetic. Someone have a little ****?

:*******: [emoji1417]

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. I figured you were completely ignorant on the topic and you just confirmed it. To run your mouth like you have with no evidence is embarrassing, childish, and pathetic. Someone have a little ****?

How come Gen2 guys are so curious about Gen1 guy's **** size all the time? It's kinda weird......

:supergay:

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How come Gen2 guys are so curious about Gen1 guy's **** size all the time? It's kinda weird......

:supergay:

I think you got the point bud. We can all carry on knowing you shit talkers don't have a clue as to what you are talking about the majority of the time. I understand this is a car forum but you guys are seriously f@&king idiots at times. Y'all are like a bunch of highschool girls that isn't getting the attention they feel they deserve.

Now I know this comment is going to boost yalls IQ any and y'all will continue to hover in the 50s so carry on...

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

My Raptor isn't lifted, so no little **** syndrome here. Feel free to confirm with your wife.

:flipthebird::flipthebird: