GEN 2 EGR Mod and Wheel Locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baja714

Reaction score
Instead of starting 2 new threads I figured I would throw these together.

Has anyone noticed any EGR block off plates and a write up for the Gen2 yet?

Also, has anyone found a nice set of black wheel locks to match the beadlock capable wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

baja714

Reaction score
OP
OP
B

baja714

Reaction score
May want to hold off on ordering them yet if you haven't already.

Holy Shit, I didn't expect ordering wheel locks to be this huge dilemma.

I ended up calling Gorilla and gave them both the part numbers from the original post as well as the ones Crash listed.

Coming from him, he said those are not the right numbers. One or the other is designed for a car and is 'skating' as he said they arent long enough.

He did give me the new part number, but the dam thing is so new it isnt listed on Amazon or anywhere yet. He said it was just released like today, for the 2017 F-150.

Im working with vendors now to try to see if they can order it but will keep you posted.

Gorilla Part # 96644BDX

This is for a 24 pack of black, all locking wheel locks.

Thread: 14mm x 1.50
Depth: 1.62"

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

Ok guys got em ordered.

Part # I gave was correct - 96644BDX

I also noticed this number is the same as the original guy posted from the other thread but his was just the 4 pack of wheel locks so he should be good.

I ordered them from Summit Racing. They didn't even have this part # in there system yet so the sales guy had to work with his team to get them added and call me back.

Price was $133.95 with free shipping/no tax as I am in Cali