Bajamod coil spacer collar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zredus

Reaction score
I found a few older posts regarding this. Anyone have any experience with these after installation? I have found some new ones for sale for $240 shipped. Seems like a decent deal. thoughts? pictures?

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are my thoughts. Its a piece on aluminum. No Brand is better than another. It is a spacer that pre-loads the spring to raise the front end. Different brands have different heights, that's it. Nothing special about one or another. Figure out what height you want and buy the best deal. Simple as that.

OP
OP
Z

zredus

Reaction score
spacer

here are my thoughts. Its a piece on aluminum. No Brand is better than another. It is a spacer that pre-loads the spring to raise the front end. Different brands have different heights, that's it. Nothing special about one or another. Figure out what height you want and buy the best deal. Simple as that.

agreed. just wanted to make sure that I would get an even look once installed and see if any others had any pictures with them installed. thanks!

BangBang

Full Access Member
Reaction score

New to this 4x4 world, so Thanks for the education. I don’t want to buy anything that is over engineered for a one thing intended use. I like the set it and for get it method.