Anybody else out there with a #1 allocation that hasn't been pulled?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody else out there with a #1 allocation that has no build date

Ordered 9-8. #1 allocation out of 3 and still no build date.....

Last edited:

Gilligan

Reaction score
I'd consider that a good thing myself. I wouldn't want mine built before they figure out the issues.

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your build? Feels like your dealer didn't really submit your order, or if he did, ask him to ask the Ford rep why it isn't getting pulled

That's what my dealer did, we made the suggested change and order was pulled the next week

OP
OP
Oris19

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your build? Feels like your dealer didn't really submit your order, or if he did, ask him to ask the Ford rep why it isn't getting pulled

That's what my dealer did, we made the suggested change and order was pulled the next week

Blue screw 801a. Received Dora 9-13. Gonna call now and ask him more about it... I definitely learn more on this forum than they seem to know

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blue screw 801a. Received Dora 9-13. Gonna call now and ask him more about it... I definitely learn more on this forum than they seem to know

Don't shoot the messenger

IIRC you only get a priced DORA once your order is accepted by Ford

Can you post it, is it a VOC instead of DORA ... just shade out any personal bits

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, out of curiosity, what do I have here? I see that "DORA" is blank...

2017%20Raptor%20order%20-%20edited.jpg

Edit: after posting this, I did a little research, and it looks like what I have is preliminary paperwork at best... is that an accurate statement? I blanked out the customer name, but in reality my name is in that box (though, based on my research, that doesn't mean much).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oris19

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't shoot the messenger

IIRC you only get a priced DORA once your order is accepted by Ford

Can you post it, is it a VOC instead of DORA ... just shade out any personal bits

I don't have it with me currently but it's definately a Dora. I have a an order number and have been checking with ford service weekly but all I get is -still waiting for that build date....

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, out of curiosity, what do I have here? I see that "DORA" is blank...

2017%20Raptor%20order%20-%20edited.jpg

This is the "new" VOC, dealer enters your spec and is waiting for Ford to pull it

After your dealer says it is pulled, you ideally want the priced DORA so you can double check the actual specs Ford is building

For mine, the priced DORA wasn't available but I did get an order number that I could check with Ford Service independently of my dealer, so I knew it was a real build

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I don't have it with me currently but it's definately a Dora. I have a an order number and have been checking with ford service weekly but all I get is -still waiting for that build date....

You should edit your first post to only "build date" as your order has definitely been pulled, that's how you have an order number/priced DORA

Why it is taking Ford 2 months to give you a build date is way beyond me especially for a blue screw

OP
OP
Oris19

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the "new" VOC, dealer enters your spec and is waiting for Ford to pull it

After your dealer says it is pulled, you ideally want the priced DORA so you can double check the actual specs Ford is building

For mine, the priced DORA wasn't available but I did get an order number that I could check with Ford Service independently of my dealer, so I knew it was a real build

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

You should edit your first post to only "build date" as your order has definitely been pulled, that's how you have an order number/priced DORA

Why it is taking Ford 2 months to give you a build date is way beyond me especially for a blue screw

Oh ok thanks for the info. I guess I was confused. I was thinking -you get pulled for a build date...