2018 Front Panel alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorQT

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has noticed a problem with the front panel alignment. My truck arrived at the dealership today and my sales guy sent a video, I notice the front piece is not matching up. Is the piece plastic/metal?

I am picking it up next week and plan to do a full walk through but you guys have been so great I thought I would ask here also. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3124.jpg
    IMG_3124.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 117

gryGhst17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ask them or help them take it apart first. U may be able to better align it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman sent me a pic of my 18 today too. Front end looks fine far as I can tell.

z3iP1Rh.jpg

darkneo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The part is plastic and mine is a little misaligned too. Typical Ford quality, if you start looking for problems, you'll find them.

Mark986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That right side panel has to come off partially closet to the grill. One of the tabs from the panel is not in the tab on the grill holding it in proper position.

Or try pushing that part together at the bottom. It locks into place there as well.

Monster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2017 looks like the lead foot pic Ryan posted...normal. But I did see a 2017 at work a while back that looks like your pic, bigger gap on one side. It was reversed from yours, big gap on the left side when facing the truck.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That right side panel has to come off partially closet to the grill. One of the tabs from the panel is not in the tab on the grill holding it in proper position.

Or try pushing that part together at the bottom. It locks into place there as well.

Mine is off too. Ill check that out Mark. Thanks