2017 Raptor guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

overlander

Reaction score
Hello guys I am new to this for and some one stole all the skid plates of my brand new Raptor. Is it common?

I need new under armor for my truck now. Any recommendations? Should I get stock parts or up grade to after market parts?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wtf that sucks man. I’ve never heard of it before people are criminal. Turn it in to insurance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello guys I am new to this for and some one stole all the skid plates of my brand new Raptor. Is it common?

I need new under armor for my truck now. Any recommendations? Should I get stock parts or up grade to after market parts?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

That sucks. Would the skidplate even fit a stock F-150? Pretty limited resale audience if it doesn't.

Hopefully Raptor owners can afford to replace their skid plates . Most likely a junkie hawking it for scrap to buy ****. Swing by the local recycler to get it back. A friend of mine had thieves steal his catalytic converter to sell for scrap.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF.
No, that is not “a thing”
not sure how many pieces / how much $$ it is, but maybe price out the replacements before claiming on insurance.