Winter tire advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewboy

Reaction score
Who Makes Winter Rated Tires ?

I live in B.C. Canada and have been searching for ACTUAL winter rated tires for my Raptor.....I would like to keep the stock tire size, because I have a second set of rims to put them on. We have an ignoramous insurance system that COULD void your vehicle coverage IF you are at fault in a winter collision and DON'T have winter rated tires....they MUST have the small mountain symbol on them ....M&S or A/T just won't work......who manufactures these beasts....it's time for me to start looking ......Thanks in advance.... Brew.

bassassassin

Reaction score
Only ones I have found in the stock size that are winter rated are the goodyear dura trac; there are other tires that have some sizes winter rated but not the 315/70-17.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a fan of dura tracs. Ive ran mt's durig the winter they do just fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Once you get on in live you enjoy finer things, like a comfortable quiet tire that is unbeatable in the rain, great off road, outstanding during the summer on road, stays soft in cold climates and can be studded if you have the need.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
duratracs have the highest severe snow rating of any goodyear truck tire.