OEM KO2s Cupping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They going to have a load C? I assume so but I don't know anything about the KO3's
There is a couple videos out there. The tread pattern is a bit more “woven” together and appears more symbiotic and computer designed. They will be stock on ranger Rap. So there will be a lot of data pretty soon. It should aid in balance, more even wear and should be more quiet. If thats the case I will be returning to KO3’s after these yokohamas wear out. Ive been running ko2’s since I was 18 on my first rig. Once you get passed a 31” tire the design is super sensitive to balance, and wear. Ive had 2 sets in a row get choppy and out of round and loud after 25k miles. Trouble is the tread can last easily until 55k. I just cant stand the frikken noise.

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even with alignments I still get cupping.
It’s the life of the raptor.
I rotate every 6,000-8,000
At 25,000 miles I flip the tires completely and now the cupped side is outside. That way thr cupping doesn’t affect the life of the tire.
Done this on my last 2 sets of BFG KOs.
Works wonderfully!

Raptor Vet

Reaction score
Over pressure....38 is too much....run between 30 and 34...rotate regularly...you will get a better ride at lower pressure and MPG won't be an issue. I have had 10 to 12 sets of these BFG in my lifetime. I wouldn't have anything else . Over 60,000 miles on every set. They hold nails and screws and rarely leak or go flat and if they do they are easy to plug. The downside is they will leave you in the mud if the tracks fill up...I have 61000 on my 2018...original set ...a little noisy but still ride good. Not like a new set but...and the C load range rides better than the E...I have E's on my 2000 F250.