Falken Wildpeak MT's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have these tires or know when they'll be released to the public? These things are harder to track down than a romanian gypsy! REALLY wanna get some for the ******* wagon!
wildpeak-m-t-tire.jpg

PatientCone

Reaction score
From what I have heard, they were supposed to be released in February but Falken is a little behind. We have seen a few promotional sets around our area, but still waiting

FP Forged

Justin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember asking the Falken rep at SEMA 2012 when they'd be making an M/T. He said no later than next SEMA (2013). Seeing as they're 2+ years past due, whats another few months? lol

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was given a set of these for my truck to test out and they were great. Very compliant on the street, great grip in the dirt. All around very good tire.

I'll see if I can get some more info on release dates for you.

Jarrett

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was given a set of these for my truck to test out and they were great. Very compliant on the street, great grip in the dirt. All around very good tire.

I'll see if I can get some more info on release dates for you.

Jarrett

I'll be in the market later this year for tires... hmmm... these just look bad enough to go on the Night Raptor!

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in the market now and really struggling to find the right tire.

Hurry up Jarrett. Will there be a 35 available? What is the weight? I think the Falken were some of the heaviest tires IIRC