Anyone using the pro comp Xtreme AT tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is running the Pro Comp Xtreme AT tires. and if so how do they work off road and on road.

Thanks, Jim

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has them on his Jeep and said he likes them. The compound used seems pretty durable, but being unidirectional they are starting to wear some of the treadblocks more than others.

grievesk

Reaction score
My dad has the Procomp X-Treme Mud's on his 07 Dodge 2500 and before that he had the X-Terrains I'm pretty sure. He got 30k miles on the first set and has about the same on the 2nd. We also have X-Treme All Terrains on our Jeep TJ and they have done great rock crawling. I will be switching to the Xtreme Mud's as soon as the factory tires wear out. We overall have had no complaints whatsoever with Procomp!

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my brother has them on his 2008 tundra limited 37". depending on where you drive, they are too loud specially over 60km/h on road and on offroad they do a good job.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I will be switching to the Xtreme Mud's as soon as the factory tires wear out.
I am VERY interested in hearing how someone likes this tire. I had the Mickey Thompson MTZs on my previous vehicle and the Xtreme Mud is built on the same carcass.