JDM tune or pedal commander or both?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Country BK
Reaction score
We don't use them here, there is nothing different in that device than what we can control using SCT tuning software. Actually we have way more control over all throttle tables based on each customers preference. So it would be no benefit at all to us. I've had customers try installing them on top of our tune and say that the throttle response was way too much and removed the pedal commander because it made the truck almost undriveable...

There are way more benefits (listed above) to a custom tune especially ours than a stock tune with just a Pedal Commander installed.

Just gave you guys a call and spoke to Phil! Got everything ordered! Hoping for a speedy turn around! Lol didn't want to cheap out on the tuning so I decided to go with you guys!

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever since I've tuned mine I have stopped running the PC. I like having it there and do turn it on ever occasionally for a bit like when in ORM, but it was as mentioned undriveable. and I did not want the PC to interfere with the shift points set in the tune. If that's possible, because it sure felt so when on and the transmission would shift abnormally hard.

Last edited:

SgtKiller

Reaction score
Your going to get much more performance and better driveability all the way around with a custom tune. The pedal commander just increases pedal response. We do that and much more with timing, fueling, shift points, shift firmness, torque converter lock up, etc...With our tune you will not need the pedal commander it would be a waste of money. Give us a call if you have any questions or need help ordering!

Thank you,

JimIII

I bought one online today!
Can't wait to get it in mail!