Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have rather had the different wheels than the moon roof, and a white truck.

I was impatient and ended up with a black truck and moon roof instead of a white one with the beadlocks and no moon roof.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sold the bed extender within a month. It worked great mechanically, but it's only half the height of the bed and didn't tuck away enough for my liking.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the front camera. I have used it quite a few times crawling through some offroad areas here at home. It all depends on what type of offloading your going to do. I also found it quite usefull at HITH. There where quite a few times it came in handy knowing the terrain that I was coming up on.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got everything but the bed extender no regrets. love the front camera just need to get my ass in gear and install my Nav/tv so i can use it when ever i want.

Bigdog44SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a couple weeks in with my new Raptor SCrew tuxedo black. I got the factory bed liner. It's great. It's not super thin. Looks like it will hold up well. Same stuff as on the side steps. I'm sure they hold up well. Got the tailgate step. Love that as well. Easy entry. Got every other option including the blue trim, moonroof, and 801A. Grabbed the bead locks as well. Very sharp! No bed extender. Didn't have the need.

I only wish they offered the Ford racing exhaust as an option so I don't have to waste a perfectly good system but I am upgrading to Borlas.

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bed extender is useful, as shown here:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381707747.002879.jpg

Tailgate step is a must. I love my moonroof - open in vent mode and open the dear slider - perfect amount of air flow for highway driving. Beadlock wheels look great - I get a lot of compliments on them. Front camera? Why not. With nav-TV it's useful even on road. Also very happy with my spray in liner. You could skip that if on the fence and do linex, but that's a hassle if you're ordering, anyway.

I say get the options or you'll have regret. What's a few more thousand when you finance, anyway?

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the blue interior BASED ON THIS THREAD. having never seen it before. SOOOOO glad I did! I would have been kicking myself BAD!