Borla touring or Magnaflow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 14 Raptor Super crew and has stock exhaust. I have owned 3 other Raptors 2-13s and a 14 all had Magnaflow and was very happy but Last year the Raptors at SEMA had Borlas and they sounded great. I want a quiet cruiser that does not drone but sounds good and deep on the gas . With out spending 1200 on a Borla any recommendations???

Thanks !!!
2016-03-21%2016.12.01_zpszth9sgcn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Magnaflow because after riding in several trucks that had Borla, Roush or Flowmaster it seemed MF had the least amount of drone inside cab.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Have you considered the Black Widow Venom 300 series muffler? Couple that with a 3" to 2.5" Y-Pipe and you have a stock muffler replacement. Zero drone, and great sound on the gas. Just would require a shop to cut out the old muffler and weld this in place.

Link to muffler https://www.haynesoffroad.com/collections/engine-performance/products/black-widow-venom-300-series-muffler

Link to Y-Pipe https://www.haynesoffroad.com/collections/engine-performance/products/black-widow-y-pipe?variant=9483868549

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like my magnaflow system. I have the 15366 so it has the black coated tips. No drone at all and sounds really good. I bought the corsa resonator delete pipe but thinking I may send it back.

I had muffler delete before and it was too loud for my liking. I do like it quite though as I do tow my boat sometimes some 2.5 hours.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If u watch it on amazon and a prime member you can pick the magnaflow 15366 for less than $800 shipped.

Best bang for the buck and looks damn good with the black pipes. Install was easy fit is good. Sounds just right after 1500mi.

Only thing I don't like is that fugly resonator before this nice stainless kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

hh65flyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a difference (aside from the color/coating) on the 15366 and the 15588? Huge difference in price...

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my side exit Magnaflow. Very quiet while cruising but when you floor it... Shit opens up! My buddy was riding in the truck with me and was impressed on how quiet to loud it gets when performing