Utah Trip Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Few of my buddies and I were going to Zion this weekend since the weather was perfect. However it looks like the Feds have shut us down. I am not very familiar with the area, but I thought if there are any off road trails nearby we might be able to salvage the trip. Does anyone know of any trials that are state operated and allow camping?

Thanks!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Just bust through the gate!! Take a trip put to the Boulder Mtn top. There are a ton of lakes and dirt roads that don't get too narrow for the Raptor. Take 89 to 12 and make a left on John's Valley Rd. You can get up from a number of different roads off John's Valley. Last 2 times I was there I was on my bike wishing I had my Raptor.

Utah is pretty lax. There is a lot of open space and typically no one will bother you. Just head out, grab a map or two and do some exploring. You'll have a great time even without Zion. Take the 14 out of Cedar City and you can look down on Zion.

Last edited: