Need advice on a push bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loso3333

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum as I just purchased my 2014 Raptor. I'm looking at bull bars/push bars and wanted some insight with other owners. I know this may sound crazy but I purchased to be able to move my family safely through all terrains in case some unfortunate things were to occur. (Yes I'm a prepper) With that being said, I would like to know of the best push bar available to protect my front and rear end that can handle pushing through cars, plowing through fences etc. I've looked at a few and would like the fog lamps included but not entirely necessary. My main concern(my wife) with one is I would like to not block the "FORD" lettering on my front grill. I know this thread may sound stupid to some of you and you are all entitled to your own opinions and I respect that. All i ask is for that same respect and would prefer that only helpful replies be shared. Please and Thank you everyone.

OP
OP
L

loso3333

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to this forum as I just purchased my 2014 Raptor. I'm looking at bull bars/push bars and wanted some insight with other owners. I know this may sound crazy but I purchased to be able to move my family safely through all terrains in case some unfortunate things were to occur. (Yes I'm a prepper) With that being said, I would like to know of the best push bar available to protect my front and rear end that can handle pushing through cars, plowing through fences etc. I've looked at a few and would like the fog lamps included but not entirely necessary. My main concern(my wife) with one is I would like to not block the "FORD" lettering on my front grill. I know this thread may sound stupid to some of you and you are all entitled to your own opinions and I respect that. All i ask is for that same respect and would prefer that only helpful replies be shared. Please and Thank you everyone.

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will be helpful... I for one am a sarcastic ***** and would only lead this thread down the rabbit hole into which it is destined.

Varhammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may be limited by virtue of your truck being a Raptor.. Some push bumpers will be available for the F150 but these may not fit the Raptor. Go Rhino makes a bumper for the F150 but they didn't make one just for the raptor.. Most of the bumpers out there are the desert runner styles. If you find something I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Last edited by a moderator:

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Buckstop Bumpers

losso3333,
I had a 2004.5 Dodge 3500 srw long bed crew cab Cummins with a Bucksotp bumper front and rear. The front bumper was STOUT; the rear not so much. Excellent quality construction with typical lousy powder coating.
I would recommend the front bumper. In addition they make wider models for ambulances etc that might fit the Raptor perfectly.
Eddie

BUCKSTOP Truckware - Heavy-Duty Winch Bumpers for Ford Expedition Trucks, Vans and SUVs

Attachments

• F7-Proto-CLS1-3_l.jpg
    F7-Proto-CLS1-3_l.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 78