Zion Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MPRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics AGAIN! You definitely have skill with the lens dude. Is that the ****** River, or the Santa Clara? Does the ****** still have the toxic advisory in place from the algae blooms? Be a good place for a 3 weight and some dry flies otherwise! Thx for sharing again!

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you Sir. I would be living under a bridge in a box if I was. Very few folks appreciate a Photographer’s Art anymore. They just want a quick Selfie by a Landmark making their Duckbill Lips face :(
Yep....sad to say

Beautiful pics. I miss film days. I loved a darkroom

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Awesome pics AGAIN! You definitely have skill with the lens dude. Is that the ****** River, or the Santa Clara? Does the ****** still have the toxic advisory in place from the algae blooms? Be a good place for a 3 weight and some dry flies otherwise! Thx for sharing again!
Yes Sir, it is the V-ir-gin River. Not sure on the Algae bloom. I though that was late summer? Bad for the hounds when that’s happening too I understand?