Wtb-rear shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dempa46

Reaction score
anybody got some low mileage rears for sale?

ive just registered to help my buddy out selling a pair of brand new rear shocks.
he was reimbursed with a new set when the dealer sprayed antirust over the old and really fakked them up.
but he is too lazy to swap so he asked me to see if there is someone who needs them.
brand new with a small ding/mark from transport on them.
shoot me an email on dempa_e@ hotmail.com
we are located in sweden but will ship anywere.
thanks.
its for a 2012 ford raptor svt F150
/Dennis

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the rears off my 14 with 7k miles on them. Swapped for 3.0s. $500 + shipping

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have a set soon with about 12k on them, never off-roaded as the truck belonged to a 70 year old man prior to me owning it and I haven't gotten a chance to take it off-road yet as I picked it up less than 2 weeks ago. Thanks.

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have my set off sometime late this week. Very low miles, never been off-road. Shoot me an offer, I need these gone as I have already sold the fronts. Thanks.

sandtrooper29

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will have a rear set of 3.0 fox by end of December. They have been on truck since July. Have about 6000 miles on them. $1500.00 plus shipping. Or can deliver to raptor x

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
I have one brand new rear shock for a Screw. Still banded up. PM me if interested.

I can probably get a second one if you need.

Last edited: