WTB OEM rear bumper excellent condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gusser

Reaction score
Newbie 2011 Raptor Screw owner looking to pretty her up a bit.
The aftermarket bumper on her now needs to go.
Here's a pic. If you like it I'm good with a trade + cash deal.

1693412371304.jpeg
Located in Eastern CT. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to pick it up if it's in excellent condition.

Thanks
gusser

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Wow, that’s an awful bumper. If I was closer to you I’d sell you mine, it’s only about a month old. You can get a chrome bumper on eBay for $220 and then have it painted. That would be the best looking because it would all be brand new.

OP
OP
gusser

gusser

Reaction score
duplicate response, can't seem to delete. Please do so admin. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
gusser

gusser

Reaction score
Wow, that’s an awful bumper. If I was closer to you I’d sell you mine, it’s only about a month old. You can get a chrome bumper on eBay for $220 and then have it painted. That would be the best looking because it would all be brand new.
:lol: Yup, I agree. Hopefully no one has that bumper here on the forum and gets offended.

Thanks for the offer and the option jdm. I did a search for the chrome bumper on ebay, and lo and behold I found it.

1693434769836.jpeg
A much better (and far less expensive) option to this one, even with having my body shop paint the chrome.
1693434824143.jpeg
I went through the checkout process to see what the tax and shipping costs would be... total was just over $600. Ouch.
I have a great body shop that should be able to paint the chrome part of the bumper at a reasonable cost. Then, like you say, it will be virtually a new bumper.
Once she's in my garage, I'll place the order.
Thank you sir. :hail:
:cheers:

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Yep! When my Tacoma needed a bumper I went to the ol eBay. Been my best luck for bumpers for cheap. I’d throw the old smittybilt one on markeplace. I’m sure some blind person needs a bumper for their F150.

OP
OP
gusser

gusser

Reaction score
Yep! When my Tacoma needed a bumper I went to the ol eBay. Been my best luck for bumpers for cheap. I’d throw the old smittybilt one on markeplace. I’m sure some blind person needs a bumper for their F150.
Smittybilt? Good to know. Will do.
Thanks again.

OP
OP
gusser

gusser

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks for the clarification.
I did a google search on smittybilt and couldn't find anything that looked like it.
I can say one thing for sure... they sure are pricey.
I'll have to try and find out the brand name so when I put it up for sale I can at least include it in the ad.
If anyone has an idea who the manufacturer of this bumper is, please speak up.
1693500077100.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter