Wraptor!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
**UPDATE** Well almost a year has gone by sense I wrapped my raptor in matte silver, well my ADD kicked in and I changed the color. here are new pics. BTW, the wrap lasted great. I just wanted to change up the color!!

Dude, You've done it again. Thanks for making me and my Raptor feel so inadequate. I hate you (not really)

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
**UPDATE** Well almost a year has gone by sense I wrapped my raptor in matte silver, well my ADD kicked in and I changed the color. here are new pics. BTW, the wrap lasted great. I just wanted to change up the color!!

I'm curious, when you wrap your truck a different color, say black to white, what about your registration and all that? Do you have to go back and re-specify the color when you change it? I've never understood

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm curious, when you wrap your truck a different color, say black to white, what about your registration and all that? Do you have to go back and re-specify the color when you change it? I've never understood

Don't know about Georgia but in Texas Registration doesn't state color of the vehicle. Just have License plate number and VIN I believe.

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looks great bro! Have to ask, What does the paint look like after removing the first wrap? Does it look just as good as it before the wrap? Just curious if it leaves a film or anything.

OP
OP
pickles1298

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Naw, it still has the same vin number!

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

looks great Pickles. How are your springs holding up?

holding up great!!! it always helps the longevity, if installed in a parking lot, in the rain, before a run, with good people, all while drinking beer!! :pepper:

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Looks great bro! Have to ask, What does the paint look like after removing the first wrap? Does it look just as good as it before the wrap? Just curious if it leaves a film or anything.

The paint looks just as if it rolled off the showroom floor. you have to use a good wrap film though.