What aftermarket wheels are you putting on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone confirmed wheel fitment specs? Just starting to look and considering:

Has anyone asked the question as to whether or not the 17” “Unique” wheels which are part of the 37” tire package will become available by themselves and/or fit the 35” tires…assuming they are the same fitment?

View attachment 317111

View attachment 317153

View attachment 317218

View attachment 317147
What brand are those in the second pic? Tried to zoom in to the center cap but it gets blurry. I like those

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone thinking Of putting on 20” rims with 35 12.5r20 tires? It looks like these have the same dimensions as the factory 17’’s (other than the wheel diameter of course). I don’t think there should be any fitment/speedo issues. If anyone has done this on their Gen2 let me know. I’m thinking about doing this for summer and putting the stock rims/tires on for winter.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK..please don’t laugh me out of here…

Coming from a 2015 F150 Platinum w/Fox 2.0 Coilovers and BFG KO’s 285/65/20 on the stock wheels. Are any adjustments needed on the Raptor if jumping up to a 20” wheel and tire package from stock?

gwdavis325

Reaction score
I saw one pic above but I’ve got a 35” ordered in Lead Foot and trying to narrow down my wheels. Going with Icon level and upgraded front coils to fit 37s. I like the Icon Compression Best I think but trying to figure out 18” vs 20” and satin black vs bronze. How does everyone feel about the bronze with the lead foot gray?