Welcome to the Family! Gen 2 Raptor Support is Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK88DO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered a couple of different mounts for the AccessPort. A window mount and a center mount if that’s what you want to call it.

8335ec1c5c2a6e2686e5a467956d1ff8.jpg
b7d611552aeebf0e5069560780b573c9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you order your mounts from? Definitely like the idea of not permanently mounting any where.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you order your mounts from? Definitely like the idea of not permanently mounting any where.

I haven’t decided which one l like more.

The window mount is a Arkon Mount (dual t-slot) that can also mount to the dashboard via adhesive mounting disk. It can be purchased through Amazon.

The second mount is a center mount from ProClipUSA and is specifically designed for the F-150 2015+. In addition to the center mount I also purchased the dual t-slot adapter plate with tilt swivel. The t-slot is so you can use the cradle that comes with the AccessPort.

I have a ProClipUSA Mount on my STi a-pillar that hold my AccessPort as well.

8806387310f88ea547e9225bbcf5eee3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered a couple of different mounts for the AccessPort. A window mount and a center mount if that’s what you want to call it.

We're working on getting the parts sourced for the one in the video in the first post. It bolts on to the "oh shit" handle. Really solid. Best location IMO. We wanted to offer some windshield mounts but then learned they are illegal in many states. Arkon has a ton of solutions at very reasonable prices.

When will these be throughly tested and available for the 2019s? Thanks

I don't have a good ETA as of now. It is unlikely to take the 6 months someone else quoted though.

Kyle@COBB

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're working on getting the parts sourced for the one in the video in the first post. It bolts on to the "oh shit" handle. Really solid. Best location IMO. We wanted to offer some windshield mounts but then learned they are illegal in many states. Arkon has a ton of solutions at very reasonable prices.

Kyle@COBB

Unless I missed it in the video, the AP is mounted on the right side of the driver by the center console screen. Correct?

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unless I missed it in the video, the AP is mounted on the right side of the driver by the center console screen. Correct?

You're right. There is a mount on the A pillar though. The AP just isn't mounted there in the video.

Kyle@COBB

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're right. There is a mount on the A pillar though. The AP just isn't mounted there in the video.

Kyle@COBB

Any pictures? I have the a pillar mount that you sell from proclip for my 2015 STi. I like the location of that one.