Welcome to the Family! Gen 2 Raptor Support is Now Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlazinPond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^ Much appreciated!
Then I guess I am in for Intercooler and Downpipes when they are ready.

Let the modding begin!

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kyle, your blog says 17+ yet your support confirmed 2019 is not available. Please keep us updated on when we can expect 2019 support.

Thanks

Sorry for the confusion. New model year support is always at the top of the priority list. It's tough to say when exactly to expect support to be added without knowing more details about the 19 model year. Obviously the more changes there are the more time it can take to add support. We're hoping there aren't any significant differences.

Awesome stuff! Any idea as to when us in California get to play?

Today!

Is it too soon to ask for a forum discount?

Also does the intake impact power curves?

It's never too soon but we really never sell anything discounted except for black Friday/cyber Monday. Sorry for the bad news.

The intake doesn't really make any power at the Stage 1 level. It does sound really cool and look great though. The power benefits will be more evident with additional modifications.

Kyle@COBB

sp2pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loved Cobb products on my STI. I'm sure I'll love Cobb products on my Raptor as well.
So excited!

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The intake doesn't really make any power at the Stage 1 level. It does sound really cool and look great though. The power benefits will be more evident with additional modifications.

Kyle@COBB

Good to know. So I guess the Raptor is more restrictive on the back end.

I might skip the CAI and put $$ into other mods. You’re right. It does look cool and I just might...

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Today!

Kyle@COBB
Does that mean CARB approval? There seems to be a confusion in the other Cobb topic regarding the ability to purchase in California because there is not carb approval. Thanks
Also any way you could explain the power levels a bit more the graph and the numbers given in % of increase kinda confuse me.
For peak gains, does this say 533hp and 603tq(baised off 450/510 numbers)? How are maximum gain numbers achieved and would that be 640 hp/720tq?
upload_2019-1-14_13-40-48.png
upload_2019-1-14_13-39-26.png

RRick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kyle could you post a dyno run for 91 Octane? Thanks from a poor soul with a 2019 that is waiting on the sidelines for now!

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does that mean CARB approval? There seems to be a confusion in the other Cobb topic regarding the ability to purchase in California because there is not carb approval. Thanks
Also any way you could explain the power levels a bit more the graph and the numbers given in % of increase kinda confuse me.
For peak gains, does this say 533hp and 603tq(baised off 450/510 numbers)? How are maximum gain numbers achieved and would that be 640 hp/720tq?
View attachment 117463
View attachment 117462
+1. I appreciate that use of % help eliminate potential customer dispute issues vs “advertised hp” importantly dyno and environmental differences and how results will vary for many reasons. That all said I would like to see the #’s from that perspective also.