Weathertech floor mats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgt1031

Reaction score
anyone have a better option? I have purchased weathertech for my trucks in the past, but would like to know if there is a better less expensive choice. Any comments are appreciated.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Raptor's interior is identical to the F-150, so anything that works for a comparably configured F-150 will be fine.

Wolfeman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had both and for this truck, the Husky floor mats are the best. The X-act Contour mats are what you want. Rubbery texture and soft feel. Not hard and plastic feeling. They stay planted and don't slide around like some Weathertech I've had in the past.

Chris Mies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the Husky floor mats cover the FORD PERFORMANCE? I recall seeing a picture of a floor mat that partially covered the emblem, but I don't remember what brand it was.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have them in my wifes ex sport.....i honestly think i dont like them. to hard and plasticky. i so want to put the carpet ones back in.

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the past, we automatically ordered Weathertech Floorliners for every new vehicle we purchased... after spending time on this forum, I ordered Husky X-act Contour mats for my Raptor and have to say I think the Huskys are superior, although they do partially cover the Ford Performance logos on the door sills.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had both and for this truck, the Husky floor mats are the best. The X-act Contour mats are what you want. Rubbery texture and soft feel. Not hard and plastic feeling. They stay planted and don't slide around like some Weathertech I've had in the past.

100% agree with this. The material is better in the Huskys.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had Weathertechs in my 2006 and 2011 F150s. They looked good and fit good but I didn't like how they were slippery plastic. I went with Husky X-act Contours in my last 2 trucks. They are grippy rubber and my boots don't slip and slide around on them.