[WANTED] SuperCab Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jo_ker

Reaction score
Hi fellows,

i feel a bit foreign in here - as long it will be the first pick up i will buy. and i´m from EU. (Austria)

I do seach a silver 2018 Ford Raptor.

new or slightly used.

Just:
1) Ingot Silver (Magnetic maybe also ok; or lets say before i would get none i would buy also any color and wrap it)
2) SuperCab (the "one and a half Cab" not the SuperCrew one - this is important! based on possible "truck registration"....)
3) 801A or 802A package

At the end each specification will be ok - as long i find just one car with the SuperCab - i will take it. doesn´t matter the spec.

I would pay the seller 100% in advance - normal transaction - and will send after the sellers ok - a truck/trailer to load it - to organize a shippment to the port and further to Austria. done already with my ACR Extreme a couple of weeks ago.
Could forward the number of the seller - which was happy with me and the deal. Or also other ppl/friends/business partners in CA, FL, AZ,... contacts for cross check anytime. no issue with that.
I will also join the SmokiesGT event end of April in Atlanta.

If the sale is prefered to be done within US - also this is possible - to invoice and deliver it to a dealer friend of mine.

The only effort for the seller is: to receive the payment - and to hand over AFTERWARDS to a well known american hauling company the car, keys and title.

If i buy privat - its ok for me.
If someone can give me a dealer whom to ask best - also perfect.

Please help me with this if you can. I would love to own a Raptor as towing vehicle for my Caterham, ACR, Porsche RS, bikes, etc.

So what else to say.
Thank you upfront!

As soon someone would send me a PM instead posting in here - i would post here again to let you know if i got already some help.

btw:
I do seach also an ACR Extreme - because now my brother in law needs one too.

ACR nor Raptors are available here in EU.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter