Used Gen 3 Already for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, where?
I would guess Granger in IA. My buddy ordered one (TRX) $9k under week before last and already has his VIN. I am on their list for a Raptor allocation but probably too deep for a 22. My order is local where I will actually get an allocation. That seems to be their sales model. I had a Bronco reservation and they we invoice plus x% on that.

ben2k9

Reaction score
I'm thinking he test đrove a TRX, and after hearing a real Engine whine and grunt and go...he left his trombone fart can and bought the new king ( for now)

Ain't America Grand!

My kids are going to love this new description of my Raptor exhaust.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At 11 PM last night a sales manager from the dealership I ordered a 37 from called me to confirm I still wanted the truck for which I provided a 2k deposit. The truck is set for build Oct 25, ……so I was told. After I said yes, he replied, “great, just making sure.” 10 minutes later he called back and first offered me $500 and my deposit to walk away. When I declined, he offered me $1000. I declined that as well and asked, what the hell is going on. He told me he has two buyers that are willing to pay substantially more, (I agreed to a 5k ADM). Before we hung up, he said he is obligated to honor our contract. This morning I called the salesperson. He told me the dealership received a 17 Raptor allotment for 2021 and of that only three 37’s, one of which is going to be mine. All have been sold! For 2022, they only received a 6 Raptor allotment with one slatted to be a 37. Five of the six are sold and the last 35 is pending. The salesperson told me that he believes the GM told the sales manager to call me. He also said that he “THINKS” I can get “substantially more” if I allow them to buy out my contract. He told me the 2022 thirty seven went for a $25k ADM. If I were young and struggling I would do it, but life is too short for me now. That being said, I was going to sale my 2019, but if this chip thing persist, I may hang onto it awhile.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would guess Granger in IA. My buddy ordered one (TRX) $9k under week before last and already has his VIN. I am on their list for a Raptor allocation but probably too deep for a 22. My order is local where I will actually get an allocation. That seems to be their sales model. I had a Bronco reservation and they we invoice plus x% on that.
That is correct talked to Zack this morning

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc