Tire rotation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been doing fleet maintenance for about 36 years, and spoke to many veh and tire reps over those years....and asking what they recommend for tire rotation:
Pretty much all said about 3 to 4 thousand miles.
They were pretty much split over how to rotate. Simply rear to front on the same side, or rear straight to front and cross the fronts going to the rear...
My conclusion?
Just pick one on stick to it...:)

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you want to jack the entire truck up at all corners, F to R same side should be OK. Other people here have said that's what they're doing and it's working out fine.

Which reminds me I need to go buy a jack for this thing.

Kalex

Reaction score
I did use my spare and went spare to right rear, right rear to front right, front right to left rear, rear left to front left, and then front left becomes the spare. I did not balance any of the tires again(except the spare) and did not need any other alignment. Tires are wearing great and air pressure is also fine. I bought the Pro-eagle 3 ton Kratos and what a fantastic product. In full disclosure I bought it equally as much for some street/ rock crawling rigs that I have than I did for my Raptor.

Ray Knight

Reaction score
No way! The rears wear out so fast on those trucks. Don't rotate them. Once you need new rears just buy 1 tire. Use the spare tire as the other. Fronts will last 3x longer than the rears on the Raptor. Why wear them all out?

JP77

Reaction score
I do the same as JJexp. Former Jeep guy and for the $100 for a new sensor on the spare it’s totally worth it and you won’t have an old tire that dry rots before you use it.