So, I saw my first Raptor this weekend....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The beauty of the Raptor is that most of the "important" stuff is standard F-150 stock. The Raptor Specific stuff- wheels, Body panels, shox, gears, control arms and maybe some interior trim/gadgets should be put on hold. And worst case scenario there will be enough on the salvage market.

I remember when I had my FJ Cruiser I tried to order some TRD wheels like the ones on the TRD FJ and Toyota had put a total stop to any sales of them to make sure they could cover parts replacements for at least 10 years. I'm sure ford will do the same. I would hope not just anyone can just walk in and buy a set of Fox Shox unless they own a Raptor.

They probably wont fit, the Raptors mounts were modified. The Raptor isnt just a shock job, its got everything. The Raptors price and limited (in the traditional truck sense) will limit the Raptors market, so they wont sell very many. 10k a year soundls like a lot, but Ferrari sells about 6k cars a year, and the F150 over 1 million so....