GEN 2 Skid plate bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what the part number is for the two long bolts that go though the rear of the skid plate and the black support plate (#4)? I've ordered all the bolts in this picture and none of them are the long ones. Dealer has been zero help. I didn't screw mine up, just like to have extras of the bolts and j nuts on hand because the skid plate comes off every once and a while.

7eea3603fde53a30bf75d3a857657018.png

Solidred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know what the part number is for the two long bolts that go though the rear of the skid plate and the black support plate (#4)? I've ordered all the bolts in this picture and none of them are the long ones. Dealer has been zero help. I didn't screw mine up, just like to have extras of the bolts and j nuts on hand because the skid plate comes off every once and a while.

View attachment 165882

I have the part # at home, I’ll get it to you later this evening…pita finding that bolt number they are like $9 each and only sell in a pack of 4.

OP
OP
Mike T

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! pack of four at 9 bucks apiece, figures :eek:. Maybe somebody else will need a couple. Appreciate it!

OP
OP
Mike T

Mike T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, guess they gotta pay the rent.... makes me wonder if that same bolt is used somewhere else....

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance you guys know if Gen2 & Gen3 skid plate bolts/nuts are the same? I'm looking for the bolt and clip nut in this picture for my Gen3.

I 'think' the clip nut is: W718396-S439, and I can't find the bolt part number. One of those clips broke when removing my skid plate to run some fog light wires.

Sorry for the highjack, but not a lot of posts on this.

1660756911977.png