Shipping/Delivery Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines was built on 10/19 eta to dealer 11/12

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Sure hope this doesn't mess things up, but ford service says my raptor was made 10/13 with ETA 10/22. Keep your fingers crossed and I'll post pictures of my Magnetic Raptor soon. lol unless someone offers me crazy money to buy my rights from me to get it.

Did yours come in

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine released from plant Thursday the 20th and was waiting for the train.

I'll check again Monday.

Hockey11

Reaction score
No mine was not delivered Sat. My dealer said it was changed to Monday 10/24 but I'm not even planning on it now. I promise to let everyone know the minute I get the phone call it arrived. Getting tired of the run around. It's just ford service girls and dealer told me same date for delivery and both now have 10/24. I don't believe either one anymore. lol

Jim750

Reaction score

Don't want to rain on your parade, but the below quote came from the facebook raptor page by Jorge who has contacts at the factory.

'sorry to break it to you, but not one single customer Raptor has left DTP. The Raptor has not been approved as sellable unit. All vins are still at the plant level (confirmed this afternoon)'

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't want to rain on your parade, but the below quote came from the facebook raptor page by Jorge who has contacts at the factory.

'sorry to break it to you, but not one single customer Raptor has left DTP. The Raptor has not been approved as sellable unit. All vins are still at the plant level (confirmed this afternoon)'

I can believe that. Okay to buy was supposed to be set for November. That means best case scenario is November 1st. My delivery date was originally estimated for November 1st but has since been pushed to November 4th. Honestly, I will believe it when I see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg