Sharing is caring - $3k off 2019 & $6k off 2018 (Georgia USA)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a dealer who can do ~3k off MSRP on a custom order 2019 (800A SCAB + a few goodies)
I will give you some help on how to do this.
Use cars.com to Find 2019 raptors.
You will see that some dealers are selling $1.5k -$4k below msrp.
Contact these dealers and use them to custom order cars for the same Or little less discount they have for their cars.
This is how I found my $5k off msrp car; however, they had it at 4K off. I was there to custom order for $3k no stickers graphics, but after looking at the graphics on the 2019, my mind changed. Now I wanted the on lot raptor. I convinced them to knock off $1k extra plus free bedliner.

Jbird1

Reaction score
Getting ready to pull the trigger on an 18’ Ruby Red @ invoice. Looked long and hard for that 19’ deal and couldn’t get close on price. Love to get the 19’ and willing to wait but I couldn’t get anyone to budge.

SizzFlair

Reaction score
I will give you some help on how to do this.
Use cars.com to Find 2019 raptors.
You will see that some dealers are selling $1.5k -$4k below msrp.
Contact these dealers and use them to custom order cars for the same Or little less discount they have for their cars.
This is how I found my $5k off msrp car; however, they had it at 4K off. I was there to custom order for $3k no stickers graphics, but after looking at the graphics on the 2019, my mind changed. Now I wanted the on lot raptor. I convinced them to knock off $1k extra plus free bedliner.

Thanks for the tip. It's gonna be hard as hell to find the right basic trim, color, and scab combo but I'm in no rush.

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try Chris Volk at Klaben Ford in Kent OH. Don’t have my truck yet but has been good to deal with so far.
Klaben was very nice to me as well. Though I didn't buy from them, almost pulled the trigger on ruby red 2018 raptor for invoice, however, someone got it before me. They were the first I know of that sold 2018 at invoice before a few dealership followed!

OP
OP
M

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sharing is caring indeed!
$5.1k off msrp ruby red loaded, without the upgraded wheels/rims And Recaro

Credit to charlotteraptor,
He posted this on a different thread:-

Well, as I have bought mine and its been removed from the site, here is the only other they have in stock. I truly believed it would be a bait and switch but it wasn't...

https://www.tindolford.com/new-Gastonia-2019-Ford-F+150-Raptor-1FTFW1RGXKFA05799

If any of you guys do call and purchase this, please mention the guy who bought the black one (James) was spreading the word. Ask for Paul Poston from Tindol Ford Subaru ROUSH

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to pick my Agate Black Screw this morning... i had a 17 and loved it, but decided to move to Porsche world and now I am back. Something about this truck and its presence on the road drew me back. I will try and come back and report on my first opinion of how it drives.

CharlotteRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, just got home with 19 raptor. I had to do interstate driving to get it home and then some suburbs etc. It does seem to drive a little stiffer, but I loved it. I did notice that the back wheels seem much more planted than the 17. I used to hate when you hit a bigger bump in the road at 70+ mph the back end would skip sideways a little.. never did anything crazy, just not a great feeling.. the 19 did none of that. Definately feel the road more in the new 19s...

SO GLAD TO BE BACK IN A RAPTOR!!!!