Sedona-Schnebly Hill & Coconino National Forest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
14 tuxblack raptor

14 tuxblack raptor

Reaction score
Same! Sedona is a seriously cool place. My trips so far have only been quick detours after visiting family in Phoenix, its at the top of the trip list for spending some time there and doing some exploring.
And thank you! Seeing your posts of all of your trips is what led me to go find my photos and post them here.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Same! Sedona is a seriously cool place. My trips so far have only been quick detours after visiting family in Phoenix, its at the top of the trip list for spending some time there and doing some exploring.
And thank you! Seeing your posts of all of your trips is what led me to go find my photos and post them here.
Find the rest of them, I love to see where everyone has gone or is going..
@GordoJay I know has a lot of 4x4 and 4xFoot adventures that he needs to share.
If you go up to Jerome there’s a dirt road by the Fire Station that leads into the backcountry/ wilderness. You can do a big loop from there back to Sedona or stay up in the pines in your tent.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Great pics. Thx for sharing. Nice country around Sedona for sure, people are pretty much FOS though, too much money, lol.
What??? Are referring to the SSC? (Sedona Snob Crowd) or the fact that a 1100sqft P O S is selling for $525k?
Several yeas ago I was in Sedona in my Gen1. On the 2nd day, we were Off-roading on the East side of 89 in some basketball size boulders. My exhaust broke off at the cat weld I believe. We had to cut the hanger off and put the everything on the roof of my shell.
I rolled through Sedona sounding like a STOCK CAR…lol. OMG did I get some dirty FU looks. I felt so bad, I had to stop by the Chapel for confession. I may still be on their “ Black List”:shakehead::pepper:

OP
OP
14 tuxblack raptor

14 tuxblack raptor

Reaction score
Great pics. Thx for sharing. Nice country around Sedona for sure, people are pretty much FOS though, too much money, lol.
Ain't as bad as southern california

What??? Are referring to the SSC? (Sedona Snob Crowd) or the fact that a 1100sqft P O S is selling for $525k?
Neighbors house here is under 1000 sqft and $1.26mil

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc