Screw seats comfortable for larger drivers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IngrahamS

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am seriously considering purchasing a 2011-2012 SCREW in the next 6-8 months, I am curious how the seats and legroom are as I am 6'6 and built like a linebacker (320 lbs). Also how are these trucks for everyday driving? I live in new england so most of the roads get pretty well torn up with frost heaves so having a vehicle built for desert racing should be able to soak up the bumps pretty well with out slowing down to 10mph or under like I had to in my 08 f250. I am not concerned with the MPG as I work as a expat overseas and will only be home to drive the truck 9-12 weeks out of the year depending on my roster. I am looking to keep this vehicle stock, all of my other trucks have been diesels and I have spent way too much money on performance mods in the past and would like to have a vehicle that is not so easily modified performance wise. Thanks in advance for responses.
-Stew

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These are the most comfortable seats that I've ever been in. I am 6' 4", but only 200. BDRAG here I think is about 300 something and pretty damn tall and all he does is talk shit and about how comfy the truck is.

I easily drive 1,000 miles at a time in this thing. Set the cruise and just watch it eat up the road.

Welcome from Florida!

puddle hunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6'3" 320lb with a keg, not a six pack :waytogo: and this has been the most comfortable vehicle I've ever been in for any duration of driving. Well, except for the Chrysler Landau I tooled around in back in the day, but that was just a couch with wheels. :hump:

Plenty of space for your head and your legs with adjustable everything, including pedals, to find that perfect driving position. Go for it, you won't be disappointed.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shit im a short fat ****. mine is ordered and cant wait for it. dont worry the seats will be fine

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the most comfortable seats that I've ever been in. I am 6' 4", but only 200. BDRAG here I think is about 300 something and pretty damn tall and all he does is talk shit and about how comfy the truck is.

I easily drive 1,000 miles at a time in this thing. Set the cruise and just watch it eat up the road.

Welcome from Florida!

:lol: X2 on BDRAG

OP
OP
I

IngrahamS

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, is it me or is it impossible to find one of these trucks used, or even new? there aren't even any older trucks available in new england really. I am set on a SCREW and the 6.2 but should I wait to see if there is a used one in 6-8 months or am i better off to find a new one or order one? told myself i was never going to buy a new vehicle again after the hosing i got on my 08 F250 but it doesn't seem like these come up used often and if they do they haven't depreciated a cent if anything they are at or above MSRP. On a another note how is the performance with the 6.2 as far as off the line or passing power?
-Stew

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, is it me or is it impossible to find one of these trucks used, or even new? there aren't even any older trucks available in new england really. I am set on a SCREW and the 6.2 but should I wait to see if there is a used one in 6-8 months or am i better off to find a new one or order one? told myself i was never going to buy a new vehicle again after the hosing i got on my 08 F250 but it doesn't seem like these come up used often and if they do they haven't depreciated a cent if anything they are at or above MSRP. On a another note how is the performance with the 6.2 as far as off the line or passing power?
-Stew

Post to Randy here on the forum HARLEY6LF250SDU He will chim in. I also saw a post the other day on here from a dealer in Mi. I think that had a line on one.......

BDRAG

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personal message or email Randy (HARLEY6LF250SDU) he has a molten orange for sale, all options except bed graphics.

He is enroute to pick up a Raptor in KC tonight, and delivering it tomorrow (Chicago).