Roush Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Offsetz33

Reaction score
If anyone wants "special" Roush wheels aka the Vision Nemesis with a removable ring, they are $180 each plus shipping (ring included). Now you can buy shocks and stickers with the 12k you have leftover. Feel free to send a few stacks my way for saving you all this money lol

AND keep or sell your factory parts!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing like doing donuts and splashing in a puddle to demonstrate your new $14k suspension. No doubt those 20's will help too. What happened to Roush? They used to at least appear to care about performance. Nothing more than a bling pimp on this one.

They could at least release a "power pack" with an intake, tune and exhaust like they do for the regular F150 EB's. This is pretty disappointing.

solarwinds

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they claim a tune is coming out in sept '17, but they didnt list even the CAI they sell as a component which is confusing. unless they setting it up for a "stage 2 raptor" for 22k+

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be lambasted for this here because it's wimpy street truck but at least the Roush Nightmare has go power with it for $16K. That hockey stick is butt ugly, you can opt out of it though. It might be done for 2018, haven't seen anything that mentions it will continue.

Being an older dude still love the sound a V8 and that supercharger whine is music to my ears. I think I could get used to the turbo 6 though.

I have to be open to lots of new technology like the Raptor is packed with. The Raptor Frame is what's selling me on the product, the jumps the it can do are insane, how many folks here really treat their truck like that though in real life? Seriously...I would like to know?

Mike

Last edited:

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Roush folks have been hanging out at GM... as a traditional Chevrolet guy, I am constantly embarrassed by their "special editions"; they're what I like to call "stickers and stitches" packages... some gee-whiz decals, custom embroidery on the headrests and floormats, and maybe some wheels. Yay. :shitsweak:

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the Roush folks have been hanging out at GM... as a traditional Chevrolet guy, I am constantly embarrassed by their "special editions"; they're what I like to call "stickers and stitches" packages... some gee-whiz decals, custom embroidery on the headrests and floormats, and maybe some wheels. Yay. :shitsweak:

^ This is EXACTLY WHY I left my Chevy Trucks behind...Because they are!

Love my Raptor... :biggrin: