RETRAX PRO XR TONNEAU COVER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Retrax pro XR hard rolling/locking tonneau cover. This tonneau cover is very secure and comes with two keys. This is just about a year old and functions perfectly. Asking $1300 OBO

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best price shipped to 87111. Also what are the marks on the passenger side. Did someone try and pry it open or is that how it is made. Thanks

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best price shipped to 87111. Also what are the marks on the passenger side. Did someone try and pry it open or is that how it is made. Thanks

The marks are from over tightening the rack the first time I used it. It doesn’t affect anything and I can probably press them back down.

As far as shipping, that is something you’ll have to take care of on your end. I’d recommend u-ship or something like it. The price is negotiable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can buy with confidence from this guy. Bought wheels/tires and he made it such a smooth transaction. GLWS

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had this exact same set up on my last truck--and also overtightened the bolts and had the rail pull up a bit. It never affected the functional ability at all.
I kept the racks and just received my new Retrax yesterday--going with same set up for my new truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.