Raptor motor in a Lincoln

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NM156

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's about time the Navigator gets an update. They really did a nice job on the interior, exterior still contemplating whether or not I like it. Might have to go check this out when it comes out.Im sure the new engine and trans will be a great addition

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...and once more, we see that you're full of shit... I have proven you wrong several times on several points, and you have yet to admit any of it. :ROFLJest:

False. You have only made a fool of yourself. You don't even know the difference between front wheel drive and rear wheel drive.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
False. You have only made a fool of yourself. You don't even know the difference between front wheel drive and rear wheel drive.
Over 1,000,000 FWD V8s produced, and remind me what decade it is, again?

I've made a fool of you, and illustrated your ignorance in numerous ways. That you can't admit it puts the lie to your claim that you'll "be the first to admit" when you're wrong. If the truth hurts, change what's true.

Oh, and I looked into it... you're wrong (not that I'm surprised) about the origins of the 60 degree V6, too: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancia_V6_engine

Last edited:

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Over 1,000,000 FWD V8s produced, and remind me what decade it is, again?

I've made a fool of you, and illustrated your ignorance in numerous ways. That you can't admit it puts the lie to your claim that you'll "be the first to admit" when you're wrong. If the truth hurts, change what's true.

Oh, and I looked into it... you're wrong (not that I'm surprised) about the origins of the 60 degree V6, too: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancia_V6_engine

This is really getting to be pathetic.

First of all, you have failed to show that 1 million of them have been sold. To make matters worse, you have failed to show that you are even capable of identifying the correct models.

Separately, the concept of 1 million units being sold is a generally accepted milestone for 1 model from 1 manufacturer. Not all models from all manufacturers throughout all of automotive history. That is really an extraordinary stretch.

By the way, the origins of the 60 degree V6 change nothing. Time has proven what it is best suited for.

You really need to put the weed down, bro. I'm afraid your screen name is a little too accurate.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is really getting to be pathetic.

First of all, you have failed to show that 1 million of them have been sold. To make matters worse, you have failed to show that you are even capable of identifying the correct models.

Separately, the concept of 1 million units being sold is a generally accepted milestone for 1 model from 1 manufacturer. Not all models from all manufacturers throughout all of automotive history. That is really an extraordinary stretch.

By the way, the origins of the 60 degree V6 change nothing. Time has proven what it is best suited for.

You really need to put the weed down, bro. I'm afraid your screen name is a little too accurate.
You can look up production numbers the same as I can. Have at it. Even if I go through the trouble of doing so, you'll just come up with some other ******** reason to avoid admitting that you're wrong... so why bother?

I still state that for an object the size and cost of a car, a million examples of a design/configuration precludes it from being "extremely uncommon". Additionally, you STILL have not reminded me what decade we're in, relative to the end of production for some of the FWD V8s that I listed earlier. Shocking.

And as for the origins of the 60 degree V6, it DOES matter, because you claimed that it was developed for use in FWD applications. That has been proven to be ********, and, big surprise, you came up with a silly, ******** reason to try to avoid admitting that you're wrong.

As for weed, I've never touched it in my life... you seem to know a fair bit about it, though... perhaps that explains why you seem to have a tenuous grasp on the truth. Fried a few brain cells over the years, have ya?

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Partially correct. The Navigator will use up the 3.5 ecoboost that was supposed to be for the Raptor. The Raptor will have two engine choices to help burn up 3.5 ecoboost inventory, and the migrate over to the new engine for the Raptor.

Say it with me now, "shut the **** up, ****".