Raptor 22 Order Cancel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I had a dealer tell me that my truck was Tboned when they moved it from one dealership to another. Hard to believe.

OP
OP
Boeing777

Boeing777

Reaction score
They probably did lie to you probably sold it and made extra $10,000 . you have the VIN number you run The Vin Number a couple of months from now and I bet it be registered to somebody in your state sad to say but ford let them get away with crap like this. Good Luck

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
They probably did lie to you probably sold it and made extra $10,000 . you have the VIN number you run The Vin Number a couple of months from now and I bet it be registered to somebody in your state sad to say but ford let them get away with crap like this. Good Luck
Naw, this was a long time ago. It was a special truck though and I'm sure someone else ended up with it.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many of you ordered A 22 Raptor in 22 and just received a message that you're not getting your Raptor for some reason? My dealership told me mine was damaged in transit
Mine is not scheduled to be built as of yet. I ordered 3/17. I found one by accident and bought it. I will probably get a 23 instead of the lagging order Ford said and sell my 22.