Question about ACC bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I just purchased the ADD pro bolt on front bumper and when doing so I also got the ACC relocation bracket with it. I’m also wanting to pull the trigger on a Fullrace intercoolervery soon. My question is will the ACC bracket from ADD work with the Fullrace front mount intercooler? ( I really hope so since I just payed 200 for it‍♂️)
Thanks in advance!

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it will not work. In the location ADD is designed for anyway. I have a ADD bumper and Cobb intercooler and had to get the Cobb bracket as there was not enough space. If I am not mistaken the Full Race has ACC mounting bracket location on the intercooler itself. Their website has an option to for ACC when ordering the intercooler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the ADD ACC relo bracket and had to change it out when I installed the cobb fmic.

The ADD one sits back a ways on the grill and the one cobb has puts it much further forward to clear the ic.

I would call Full Race and ask them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk