GEN 2 Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While taking in all the great information here I came across a nice write PDI checklist. I have spent parts of the last couple days searching for it and I cannot find it.
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
GR8Ride

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Terminator thank you so much! This is exactly the thread I was reading. Trying to find this was driving me crazy. I’m picking up my 1st Raptor at the end of the month and hoping to be as prepared as possible.
Thanks again!!!

TerminatorSVT

Reaction score
Terminator thank you so much! This is exactly the thread I was reading. Trying to find this was driving me crazy. I’m picking up my 1st Raptor at the end of the month and hoping to be as prepared as possible.
Thanks again!!!

You're welcome! Good luck!

Reaction score
While taking in all the great information here I came across a nice write PDI checklist. I have spent parts of the last couple days searching for it and I cannot find it.
Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!!

Are you looking for the Ford Motors inspection sheet that dealers use to perform the prep?

OP
OP
GR8Ride

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Colette- if you can send something that would be great. Looking to do my own PDI.
Thanks!