Post Your Wheel and Tire Pics !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yeldarbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my new setup installed today - FUGGIN STOKED.

The wheels are Motegi MR150 Trailites in Bronze, 17" x 8.5" with 0mm offset. They only weight 24.5 lbs each. The tires are 35/12.50/17 BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2's.

It get's dark wayyy to early nowadays, so here's my shot from the drive home:

new_setup.jpg

Last edited:

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my new setup installed today - FUGGIN STOKED.

The wheels are Motegi MR150 Trailites in Bronze, 17" x 8.5" with 0mm offset. They're forged, so they only weight 24.5 lbs each. The tires are 35/12.50/17 BF Goodrich All Terrain KO2's.

It get's dark wayyy to early nowadays, so here's my shot from the drive home:

I quite like the Trailites and they are high on the list for my next wheels. Judging by the price though, they can't possibly be forged, can they?

Yeldarbraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I quite like the Trailites and they are high on the list for my next wheels. Judging by the price though, they can't possibly be forged, can they?
I'm pretty dang sure they are -- but if course, now that I've said it, I can only find people on forums saying they're forged because motegi's site only provides minimal info.

You're probably right though, given the price, I think they're probably cast now that I've done some searching. I emailed motegi to see if they can confirm. I'll edit my post for now - thanks!

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty dang sure they are -- but if course, now that I've said it, I can only find people on forums saying they're forged because motegi's site only provides minimal info.

You're probably right though, given the price, I think they're probably cast now that I've done some searching. I emailed motegi to see if they can confirm. I'll edit my post for now - thanks!

Either way, great looking wheels, nice weight and a pretty good price.

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
118368434_10157645784658660_8427187142840381624_o.jpg