Positive Review: Hennessy Ford in Atlanta, Ga

Discussion in 'Sales Feedback' started by MeFryRice, Feb 11, 2018.

1. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Full Access Member

I’m hoping I’m positing this in the correct section of the forum.

Everyone is more than happy to hop on the computer to post a negative review about a product and/or customer service they received but I’m here to post a positive one.

After reaching out to a dozen or so dealers, all were asking ~$5-10k over MSRP, I was able to secure an allocation with Hennessy Ford here in Atlanta, Ga. I placed my order for a 2018 Raptor on Nov. 8th, 2017 and provided them with a small deposit to show that I’m a serious buyer. I was given an ETA of 8-10 weeks before I should expect to take delivery. I received a call on Monday, Feb. 5th letting me know the truck arrived. Due to my work schedule, I wasn’t able to stop by until the following day.

Ricky McEachin (my sales person) and Eric Shepherd (GM) were very friendly and made me feel like family even though I had only known them during the short period of time I was there. My Finance Manager was Natasha Patterson and like Ricky and Eric, she made the paperwork part easy. I highly recommend these three professionals to anyone that is in the market.

Steve R.

Here is a photo of the truck when I arrived to pick it up.

Attached Files:

2. smoothie

smoothie Full Access Member

New sales must be different than used, had a bad experience there a month back with a snake oil salesman.

Congrats!

3. RaptorMaryland

RaptorMaryland Full Access Member

3 months to get delivery is good news.

Did you submit a custom order on Nov 8th?

Also what was the day they provided you with a VIN?

Do you know your Truck Build Date?

Congrats.

4. MeFryRice

MeFryRice Full Access Member

Sorry to hear that.

After finding a dealer that was willing to sell me one at MSRP, I then sent them my build order. Order was submitted on Nov. 8th. Build date was January 25th. I was given an ETA of Feb. 10th-16th. Vehicle arrived at the dealer on Monday, Feb. 5th but I took delivery on Feb. 6th. Drove it straight to the airport to pick up my dad.

I was given the VIN between late Dec./early January time frame.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018