Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No cutting and don't just pull. Gas pedal has a clip in plug. There's a red button/tab you have to pull up on a kinda squeeze a certain way to release the clip on the plug before pulling open the plug. Don't just yank it or you will break the clip. I had to fiddle a bit til I found the trick because you are laying in a very comfortable working position. Once you get the clip figured, plug releases easy. If you have to apply a lot of force you're doing something wrong.

Once you get the pedal unplugged, pedal has two plugs that go easily into both ends of gas pedal plug and you're done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

finally got it off. easy when i finally figured it out

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Last edited:

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally got it off. easy when i finally figured it out

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Not at my truck now, hard to explain. I had the same fight. At some point I realized after pulling red tab up, you still need to squeeze the plug in a certain place to get the internal clips to release. I fought with the thing for like 20 minutes, thought I was doing something wrong, then all of a sudden I squeezed the plug a certain way and it popped off super easy. Wish I could explain the trick better. All I can say is it shouldn't take a lot of force. Once you get squeeze right, it's easy. Don't break it off with force.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not at my truck now, hard to explain. I had the same fight. At some point I realized after pulling red tab up, you still need to squeeze the plug in a certain place to get the internal clips to release. I fought with the thing for like 20 minutes, thought I was doing something wrong, then all of a sudden I squeezed the plug a certain way and it popped off super easy. Wish I could explain the trick better. All I can say is it shouldn't take a lot of force. Once you get squeeze right, it's easy. Don't break it off with force.

yup. just squeeze right under where the red tab pulls out. easy peasy

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
does the puter seem to adapt to the pc? I seem to feel things softening up

Turn it off for a day or two. It'll feel new again when you turn it back on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it ok to cover this vent with the PC?
a642beaccc517c9b400508bcdfa5a675.jpg
0f26822f2a333d455c16aac0cd1ead24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk