Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they said it'll be back on sale for Dirt Cheap December as well.

May the Universe Hear you.
At $250.00 with all the Great people here, IMO they can make a lot more sales.
If it is that way, they can count me in.
Or probably another Group Buy.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
May the Universe Hear you.
At $250.00 with all the Great people here, IMO they can make a lot more sales.
If it is that way, they can count me in.
Or probably another Group Buy.

Due to such popular demand! It will be back shortly! I Gotta get caught up first on this mad influx.

Thanks,

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be selling my 2011 Scab with 46k miles as soon as finish putting it back to stock. I picked up a 2013 Screw Tux Black. Just reinstalled CAI, and pedal commander and my Corsa extreme (resonator delete) exhaust on the new truck. I had an SVC tune on the 11 truck and can definitely can tell the difference between the tune and Pedal commander combined together and just pedal commander on stock tune. Jeff at SVC was great offered to write me a new tune for the 2013 truck for free. I really appreciate it. its just good business.

fyr145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine just arrived yesterday, cant wait to get it installed. Thank you Jeff.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
any idea when these will ship. i ordered last weekend?

The response from the raptor community has been fenomenal and wiped out our inventory and pedal commanders the next batch arrives in my hands hopefully Monday! We will be expediting all order this upcoming week . Sorry for the delay everyone

-Jeff

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Mine arrived yesterday as well. I think they shipped to their favorite customers first! [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If I played favorites you guys have my head cut off! Trying to go in the order they came in ! The line that build up behind me when I have 20+boxes at usps regularly can get quite awkward [emoji5] you guys are awesome!

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Mine just arrived yesterday, cant wait to get it installed. Thank you Jeff.

What are ya waiting for!