Pedal Commander???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baby-korea

Reaction score
So decided to see what the hype is about and picked up the p.c, I installed it just as the instructions said, went to start it for the first time and when I went to turn the key on the wrench icon came on. Started the trucked gave it some gas and nothing. I can put it on drive, press the pedal all the way down and the truck won't move...... I spent about 4 hours last night unhooking it and retrying and nothing... anyone have any advice. Thanks
It seems you have tps error. You have to wait over 5 minutes after pull out the keys. So that the truck cut the power to pedal sensor. Other wise the pcm will make trottle position sensor error.

Now you should reset the vehicle or clear all error code with all connectors installed as stock. And install it again.

Hope you enjoy the beast.

HYUN MIN PARK
[ B A B Y ] S. KOREA
2014 FORD RAPTOR S.E.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
finally put mine in... its slushy icy here , city 2 was too much. Its a blast tho !

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So decided to see what the hype is about and picked up the p.c, I installed it just as the instructions said, went to start it for the first time and when I went to turn the key on the wrench icon came on. Started the trucked gave it some gas and nothing. I can put it on drive, press the pedal all the way down and the truck won't move...... I spent about 4 hours last night unhooking it and retrying and nothing... anyone have any advice. Thanks
keep the key FOB away from the truck when installing as per the directions, I made the same mistake

Pedal Commander

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry to hear you're having issues. If there is absolutely no pedal response, 99% of the time its a result of a connection that isn't solid. If you unplugged it and tried it again, making sure the "locks" were seated, than it may be a defective device, we don't get a lot of those but it happens. If you bought it from Jeff at SVC, go ahead and contact them for a replacement and they'll send it back to us for analysis.

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet, it just arrived today according to the tracking but I am away from home until Sunday.

I will update.

Have you installed it yet?

I'm having a hard time considering installing the PC on mine.
It's hard enough to keep the tires from spinning as is, but if there is any benefit I may try it.

FloJo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got mine installed today and MAN!!! Its something else that sport+ setting is crazy i might just have to buy some new tires this weekend

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any current coupon codes for this? I didnt have a raptor last group buy:mad:
If you go out to the SVC website. svcoffroad.com...coupon code HARO is the current discount for FRF members

GMAN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk