Passenger side seat foam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the bottom seat foam on the passenger side? I replaced the drivers side with the foam from The Seat Shop, but they don't show the passenger side. I'm wondering if they're the same or if i should just get an OEM replacement.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing anything in here, wouldn't they be the same though? They look identical to me, I'm no expert though.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the bottom seat foam on the passenger side? I replaced the drivers side with the foam from The Seat Shop, but they don't show the passenger side. I'm wondering if they're the same or if i should just get an OEM replacement.

Ford lists them as different part numbers. They call them "Left" and "Right", this is the "Right" side which i think would be our Passenger seat.

Seat Cushion Pad - Ford (DL3Z-18632A22-A)​

OP
OP
Jhollowell

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford lists them as different part numbers. They call them "Left" and "Right", this is the "Right" side which i think would be our Passenger seat.

Seat Cushion Pad - Ford (DL3Z-18632A22-A)​

Thats what i'm seeing too. The seat shop foam just looks a lot nicer than the OEM and i've already replaced the drivers side and man, is it ever nice. I guess i'm not as concerned with the passenger side since i rarely sit there, but it would be nice to refresh 10 year old foam while i'm replacing the seat covers.

OP
OP
Jhollowell

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess i could always try to put the seat shop foam on the passenger side and see how it fits. I need to replace all the covers so its coming off regardless