Ouch!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohntheDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, what a bummer THAT is. Bums me when I see an injured Raptor, someone needs to buy it and trick the hell out of it now. It would be cool to see an aftermarket company buy it and develop some cool things for all of us!

OP
OP
Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see what happens to it. The boards are buzzing with chop shop ideas <G>.

Falcon

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm actually impressed... looks pretty good for a 6000+lb truck that rolled!

Raptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like my truck, except........can't quite put my finger on it..

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm surprised we haven't seen more Raptor rollovers from the early owners. I suspect we'll see more of them as high-speed offroading, unknown terrain, and less than professional offroad driving skills all will contribute to potential rollovers. I'm sure Ford has been very concerned with this and they must be hoping to not see very many at all.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A younger (teenager I think) man bought it. Him and his father are going to rebuild her. Had it stripped down last I seen it, but hasn't up dated his pictures for awhile.... Should be a pretty cool project.

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the second one of these that has come out... i am sure you all remember the black one from before...

That looks like it only has about 7K in parts if you can do your own labor should be a great project... If the airbags did not go off I am sure the interior is fine.