Opus OP4 Camper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glaciergray

Reaction score
I have been eyeing an off road camper/trailer for some time and once I pulled the trigger on my 2018 802A Lead Foot back in March I went ahead and placed an order with XGRiD Campers in Las Vegas for an Opus OP4 Camper. Fortunately Loren had some on order so I gave him a deposit, made a few tweaks on the build and it was delivered end of June. I drove up from San Diego to Las Vegas on 7/1 to pick it up and bring back home. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time in Las Vegas or I would have had to have @John M take me out into the desert to test it out. However, I took the family down to Carlsbad State Beach last weekend for the maiden voyage. We are looking forward to this fall to take it out to desert and off the beaten path.

9D877212-D39B-4EF4-897C-FCEE0D85DAB6_1_105_c.jpeg195571A1-0044-40C8-92A4-4C7AFF4418F3_1_105_c.jpegFEA18339-0823-42D0-ACAA-CAD1439DC021_1_105_c.jpeg

OP
OP
glaciergray

glaciergray

Reaction score
How are you enjoying it, been looking at them but haven't made the decision yet.
Raptor or Opus? :) So far so good on both! We are really excited about the camper. The thing is a beast and will be able to travel almost anywhere I can take the truck, and then it is fully self sufficient in a small package. It easily accommodates the whole family and keeps us outdoor exploring new terrain. The camper is supported by five main support air beams and inflates in about two minutes and the pack down is almost as easy as the inflation. The fully functioning kitchen, hot water, fridge, batteries, solar, etc. make it is very easy to off grid for a number of days. I'm sure there will be more pics that I will share in the future.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Wow that looks Amazing. I see many great Adventures in your future. I can’t wait to see them.
If you get back up this way we will definitely hit the Trail.
Congratulations on a great Raptor and Camper.

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
Raptor or Opus? :) So far so good on both! We are really excited about the camper. The thing is a beast and will be able to travel almost anywhere I can take the truck, and then it is fully self sufficient in a small package. It easily accommodates the whole family and keeps us outdoor exploring new terrain. The camper is supported by five main support air beams and inflates in about two minutes and the pack down is almost as easy as the inflation. The fully functioning kitchen, hot water, fridge, batteries, solar, etc. make it is very easy to off grid for a number of days. I'm sure there will be more pics that I will share in the future.
Opus… and thanks. One of my favorite campers. Also been looking at Ember; relatively new to market.